47 363 'Billingham Enterprise'
- Bachmann Class 47 with modified paintwork and weathering
Our range of coach gangways are assembled by hand, using precision tool cut parts for accuracy. Each corridor connection is designed and made to fit the specific end door on the coach. There is no glueing required for ready to run coaches, they are a simple push fit.
While we do keep the most popular in stock, many are made to order within a few days.
We always try to manufacture a new corridor connection when new rolling stock is released by the main manufacturers.
Our Personal Projects
- Coal Sector 56 132 detailed and weathered
Accurascale PFA Wagons
- Individually Weathered
- Now retired from the exhibition circuit in our workshop
- A metals train trundles through Farkham
- Bachmann Pipe wagons resprayed